Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Changing an exhaust


" Well that is ridiculous. There you are in a lovely convertible car driving through the countryside and you have to put up with that racket. Clearly I've got to sort that out; it's something wrong with the exhaust. And to have a look I need to get the car up on the ramp." " Well, I think I know where the problem is first of all we've got this problem with the silencer of the back here. It's actually not in such bad date but there is quite a bit of corrosion around the back of it here. If I go a bit further on there's a link here that's also really rusty. There's a few little pin holes so there's probably exhaust coming out of there as well. Go a bit further back there's light into this resonator or perhaps silencer. And we can see all this heat shield has already rusted away but also around the back, I can actually see physical holes." " Oh dear the exhaust is much worse than I thought. The only answer is to drop it off and replace all sections apart from the manifold. It's not that difficult a job but it will take some time and much more money than I was expecting." " Now this next bit's gonna get a little heavy so I'm going to get Paul to give us a hand, so Paul pop in here if you could? Just going to get him to hold the exhaust. So I'm just going to take off these last two rubber mounts." " A very useful tool they say at loosing your fingers. Okay, the other one. Okay now just want to lower this down. So, if you got that end Ill just see this is where we're going to ...

Good Multiplication Table Printable




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links